Having clarity is essential to achieving goals and attaining any considerable measure of success. With clear goals, you know what you want and how to go about getting there.
But what if the clarity is elusive?
What if you can't decide what path you should choose, and your decision-making seems chaotic and disorganized?
This is a prevalent issue and happens to all of us now and then.
Fortunately, shifting from a feeling of uncertainty into full clarity isn't especially tricky.
All you need to do is take a few simple actions, and clarity will follow:
1. Take responsibility.
Whenever you take responsibility for anything is that you give yourself the power to change it. When you believe you are inside your control, you can always find a way to have what you want. You'll never be stuck.
· Ultimately, you create clarity; it is not something that happens to you. If you are not as competent at creating clarity as you would like, commit to working on it.
· Begin by making a decision and then staying with it until you have achieved success. Remember, you get better at making decisions by being conscious of your priorities, so you will need to spend some time pondering what's most important to you.
2. Use your past.
There have been times in your life when things seemed much more apparent than they are right now. There have been times when you were uncertain. Your past is a tool that is always available. Your level of clarity hasn't always been consistent.
3. Use Visualization.
You may feel that things have to be a certain way before you can feel clear and gain clarity. Having everything "just so" can make focusing easier. However, even when things aren't perfect, you can still choose to make a decision and stick with it.
· Instead of waiting for the right circumstances, visualize how your life would be if they were in place.
What would you know that you don't know right now? How would you feel?
Visualization can help you make decisions as though things are already the way you want them to be.
4. Write down your goals and review them.
Writing down your goals and objective will help you stay clear. The first step is that you have to decide to even have a goal in the first place. Next, by reviewing your goals every day, you'll keep reinforcing that objective. Doing this will allow your clarity to become a little more significant every day.
· Try reviewing your goals first thing in the morning, and the last thing at night should work well for you.
5. Believe that a goal doesn't have to be perfect. An okay goal is better than not having a goal at all.
Many of us get stuck when deciding on a goal because we believe the goal must be perfect. That is far from the truth. Don't overthink creating the goal. Decide on something that feels good and start working on it.
6. Focus on one project at a time.
Having a high level of clarity is easier if you're only focusing on one thing at a time. Once you've achieved several goals, then you should try working on several goals at the same time. Watch out, don't spread yourself too thin, especially at first.
There are many things you can do to increase your level of clarity. The best news is that you don't have to wait; you can get started today.
As your clarity grows, your life will seem more comfortable and more manageable.
Before you know it, you'll achieve goals you never even thought you could set for yourself.
Now that's progress!