Updated: Jul 18, 2019
We all feel stress from time to time. No one is immune from pressure, and the thought that it is possible to live a life that is totally free from stress is an illusion. While we can’t live a totally stress-free life, there are some things that we can do to minimize stress.
• Identify the things in your life that are stressing you out. Create a list, beginning with the most stressful. Identify the things that can be eliminated and start taking action to remove them from your life.
• Learn to say no. Learning to say no to requests that over-stretch you will be quite freeing and will positively impact all areas of your life.
• Declutter and organize all areas of your life. Disorganization brings chaos and negativity. Begin with your workspace and follow with other areas of your life.
• Slow down, enjoy life! This can alleviate a lot of stress.
• Relax. Try yoga or meditation to clear your mind.
• Keep a journal. Writing about the stress and chaos of your day allows you to release negative thoughts and clear your mind.
Make an investment in yourself and start eliminating stress in your life today!